This recipe is easy to put together and a great way to enjoy kale. The lemon juice makes a tangy dressing that pairs well with the cabbage, red onion, and kale. This salad also stays good in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/2 head of red cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup of herbs of your choosing (basil, parsley), diced
- 1 bunch of kale, sliced thinly
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/4 of a red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste
- (optional) feta cheese, pumpkin seeds
- Add the red cabbage, kale, herbs, and red onion to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and chili powder to the bowl. Use hands to mix all ingredients together.
- Add additional toppings to your liking and enjoy!