This recipe is very similar to how you would make sweet potato fries, except you use rutabaga instead of sweet potatoes. It is an easy recipe that takes about 40 minutes from start to finish. These fries pair well with a burger or just as a snack on their own.
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into spears
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch of salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F°).
- Combine rutabaga spears with oil, minced rosemary, garlic, and salt. Toss to coat evenly.
- Lay rutabaga spears onto a baking sheet, leaving space between each one for even crisping. (You may need more than one baking sheet).
- Bake until spears are cooked through and crisped on the outside, about 30 minutes.