- 8-10 carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle butter/garlic mixture over the carrots.
- Roast the carrots in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Shake pan occasionally to rotate carrots.
- Tope with cheese and roast carrots for an additional 10 minutes or until carrots reach the desired doneness.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe from Rasa Malaysia