This recipe is an easy and delicious way to enjoy brussels sprouts. With little to no prep time and about 20 minutes in the oven you can have a tasty treat that makes a great dinner side, even on a busy weeknight.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan and Breadcrumbs
- 1 lbs of brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Cut brussels sprouts in half and place in half gallon zip lock bag.
- Add olive oil, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to the bag.
- Close bag and shake to coat brussels sprouts.
- Spread coated brussels sprouts out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast brussels sprouts until golden brown, about 20 minutes.