Roasted potato slices with sage are a tasty treat that are quick and easy to make, either as a snack or as a side dish. Experiment with different herbs and spices! Like a little spice? Add some red pepper flakes. Don’t have sage? Substitute another one of your favorite herbs.
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped sage
- 8 small potatoes, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sliced potatoes, garlic, and fresh sage into a bowl. Coat ingredients with olive oil. Mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread potato slices onto a baking sheet making sure that no slices are overlapping or touching.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potato slices are light brown and crispy.