This salad is super easy to make and is a light refreshing salad that adds a splash of color to your meal. This salad tastes best with red radishes that aren’t too spicy.
- 1 bunch of red radishes, about 1 1/2 cups finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, about 1/2 cup finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 pinches of salt
- Combine the finely chopped radishes and parsley in a medium sized bowl, toss to combine.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss gently.
- Add the olive oil to the mixture and toss again.
- Taste the salad and make adjustments to your liking.
Recipe by Aube Giroux