What’s a CSA?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture; we view this as a community effort to keep our friends, family and land healthy. The less your food travels the better it is for everything and everyone. A CSA allows you to budget your food costs as well as to easily plan for your week, we send out weekly emails with the upcoming weeks share as well as recipes!
You can expect to save at least 15%-25% off our normal retail prices with joining our CSA and depending on the season. We hope to share the abundance of delicious fresh farm veggies with you and your family year-around!
Pick up times every week for all CSA shares and seasons:
- Tuesdays 4 – 6 pm on farm – 1102 Stone Road, Brookfield, VT 05036
- Wednesdays 4 – 6 pm at Onion River Sports – 20 Langdon St, Montpelier, VT 05602 (back porch)
- Saturdays 8:30 – 2 pm at the Burlington Farmers Market (YOU-PICK CSA)
Pick up location available in winter and spring only:
- Thursdays 4 – 6:30 pm at Burlington Wine Shop – 133 St. Paul St. – Burlington, Vt 05401
We also offer a payment program so if you can’t pay everything up front, we will help you by just reserving your spot with a deposit! Click on Payment Plan for more information!
Summer Oyster Mushroom CSA
May 31 – October 12 (20 weeks) Small: $70, Large: $135
Small Shares: pick up every other week (1/2 LB)
Large shares: pick up are every week (1/2 LB)
Approx $6.75 per week
March 14 – May 17 (10 weeks) one size: $200
$20 per week
During the spring share we provide a mix of salad greens, herbs, radishes, garlic, bok choy, kale, Swiss chard, carrots and as much more as we can! We are hoping to help you come out of the winter with tons of good fresh greens in you life!
May 31 – October 12 (20 weeks) Small: $375, Large: $550
Large $27.50 per week
Small $18.75 per week
During our summer CSA we try to provide the best of summer every week. You can expect to get a variety of salad greens, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, herbs, baby carrots, beet bunches, broccoli, cauliflower, eggplant, summer squash, radishes, and many more!
- A small share is great for 1-2 people or for a family that just want to add a little local food to their diet. Many people that have gardens still will have a small share to get some of the summer delights more consistently throughout the season!
- A large share is wonderful for a family or if an individual is into preserving food or find that they really want as much fresh local produce as possible during the year.
Here is a list of items that we provide: (8-12 items go into a share)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Onions, Garlic, Shallots, Scallions
- Sweet & Spicy Peppers
- Salad mix, Lettuce, Spinach, and a variety of greens
- Rainbow Chard and Kale
- Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Strawberries and Raspberries with more fruit to come!
- Carrots, Beets, and Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts and Cabbage
- Summer Squash and Zucchini
- Sweet Corn
- Sweet potatoes
- Asparagus (sometimes it falls in the spring CSA)
October 24 – January 31 (15 weeks) Small: $350; Large: $450
Large $30 per week
Small $23.50 per week
Our Fall/Winter CSA is based around the idea that we can still provide you with fresh local produce throughout the winter especially greens! We are dedicated to making sure that every share receives fresh greens every week! As well as a mix of roots, winter squash, cabbage, onions, garlic, radishes, bok choy, and many other winter hardy crops that we will be adding this year.
- salad mix
- bunch kale
- Delicata winter squash
- brussel sprouts or cabbage